[Kde-women] Introduction

Adrienne Davis ladyfractal at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 19:47:15 CEST 2005

Greetings;

I'm new to the KDE-Women list.  My name is Adrienne
Davis but I go by Aj most of the time.  I've been
using KDE since 2000.  I've been using some form of
*NIX since the early-nineties.

Along with being employed as a support engineer at a
medium-sized developer in Hillsboro, OR I'm a student
at Portland Community College eventually planning on
doing a transfer to Portland State University to
pursue a degree in bioinformatics.  I'm in the process
of teaching myself Python and QT programming.  I also
volunteer with the Linux Documentation Project and
Free Geek (http://www.freegeek.org) .

My interests are evolutionary biology, evolutionary
psychology, biology generally,  the open-source/free
software movement, writing, cooking, cycling, and
drumming.  I live in Portland with my partner and our
four cats (Cthulhu, Buddha, Willow and Simon).

I look forward to becoming part of this e-community.

Cheers
Aj

Adrienne J. Davis--Dredloked science geek
I am firmly on the side of nature; Nature, I suspect, is on the side of the machines. (George Dyson)