[Kde-women] Job database

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 6 13:51:48 CEST 2005

Hi Lauri,

I see your point. However the Quality Team failed to turn with any productive
idea and last time I looked at the Junior Jobs bugs (I thought I could work
on some) I was appealed. One was to port KMail to KConfig XT (89446). How
Junior is that, I am not sure ;-)

Anyway it's all too complicated ad of course a database needs huge work.

For those who want to be involved in doing something, I suggest that the first
task would be to update women.kde.org and to think of new ideas to keep it
going.

Regards,

Anne-Marie