[Kde-women] Anyone who wants to help me?

Ines ines at drury.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:20:38 CET 2004

Hello Frauke,

I just returned from vacation and while catching up with email found
this one. I can help, I have been working as a database
administrator/programmer/designer for almost 4 years to the date on
multiple architectures. Are you free to chat some of these days?
Take care,

Ines

Frauke Oster wrote:

> Hi!
> As I wrote in my last mail, I was reminded of something and I badly need
> help with it. Some time ago I wrote that I want to setup a database for
> the website to handle tasks, that need to be done. Unfortunately I have
> no time to work hard on it and my first attempt to create the database
> was completely rubbish. So I am searching for someone who knows Mysql
> and maybe php too. Anyone who is interested in writing the database,
> please help me!
>
> Cheers,
> Frauke

  (o_  (define (Pix-signature foo)(cond ((zero? foo)())
  //\  (else (cons 'IS-THIS-ANNOYING??? (Pix-signature (- foo 1))))))
  V_/_ (Pix-signature 42)