[Kde-women] Anyone who wants to help me?

Frauke Oster oster at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 10:36:47 CET 2004

Hi!
As I wrote in my last mail, I was reminded of something and I badly need
help with it. Some time ago I wrote that I want to setup a database for
the website to handle tasks, that need to be done. Unfortunately I have
no time to work hard on it and my first attempt to create the database
was completely rubbish. So I am searching for someone who knows Mysql
and maybe php too. Anyone who is interested in writing the database,
please help me!

Cheers,
Frauke