[Kde-women] Re: introduction - mysql + php

Joanna Harris jo at sharrad.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 22:02:24 CET 2004

thanks for the friendly response....I know my anti-spam is
working now!!!

Talking about MySQL and PHP have you tried PHP-Nuke? I
have used it a many a time re-wrote it to my own
advantage...eg. using the content page for teachers to
post homework online (for students and parents sake) they
might have something that you can change... though saying
that after about 3 months I have "grown out" of that and
and have started to php and mysql mysql myself....but for
a quick answer it might be worth looking.

Jo