[Kde-women] web site Translation

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Thu Feb 12 19:21:17 CET 2004

Am Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2004 21:54 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> On February 11, 2004 01:25 pm, Lisiane Sztoltz Teixeira wrote:
> > "- how do we advise translators of an update?"
> > (using the www.kdevelop.org model?)
> >
> > How is this model? Could you just summarize for me?
>
> I am a translator for the KDevelop website and each time there is a cvs
> commit on one of the english webpage, I get an email indicating me which
> page has been changed. It's up to me then to find out what was changed (I
> use Cervisia, there is a last change menu) then I update the fr pages and
> commit them.
> This is all done with some kind of script.
> The one that could tell you more is Sandy Meier <smeier at kdevelop.org>

You can also use
http://www.kstuff.org/index.php?p=cvsfilter
for that. This filters the kde-cvs mailinglist on configurable directories in
cvs. kde-cvs at kde.org receives all cvs log messages.
This filter is very handy also for other kind of stuff and maybe it's an
option for you :-)

Greetings,
eva