[Kde-women] What about a KDE Women meeting??

Patricia Jung trish at trish.de
Sun Oct 26 17:25:10 CET 2003

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 03:14:50PM +0100, Frauke Oster wrote:
> since a while I am thinking about a KDE Women meeting and I am wondering
Sounds like a good idea -- although it is also a question of funding.

> So I could have a look, if you all want a meeting and where to locate a
> meeting. Any ideas for a program are welcome too.
I'd love to see a little conference program with programming workshops
and the like.

The meeting itself should include a weekend as not everyone is a
student, and planning of holidays in many companies isn't that easy.

:)

    Patricia