[Kde-women] What about a KDE Women meeting??

Frauke Oster oster at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 15:14:50 CET 2003

Hey everyone,

since a while I am thinking about a KDE Women meeting and I am wondering
if you all are interested in meeting each other.
So I thought I just drop a mail here and ask you all what you think
about it :)

A KDE Women meeting needs a lot of organization and I think it isn't
possible to have one before summer 2004. But if we start now with
preparations we could meet in the next summer and have a lot of fun
together. Therefor I would like to know how much you are interested
in meeting each other and if you have any ideas for a program.

Maybe everyone who wants to have a meeting could send me a private mail,
that you would like to participate at the meeting and where you are
from. If you know when you have holidays in the summer (e.g. when you
have school holidays or something like that) you could add that.
So I could have a look, if you all want a meeting and where to locate a
meeting. Any ideas for a program are welcome too.

You can also send a mail to the mailinglist about the meeting, but
please send a seperated mail to me, when you want to participate. This
mail isn't binding, it is just to give me an overview.

I hope to meet you all :)

Cheers,
Frauke