Binary-Factory question

Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu Mar 21 08:33:14 GMT 2019

Hi,

I just wanted to give the current binary factory version of Kate a try (to perhaps finally
do some screenshots and stuff to have all things ready of a Windows Store application).

I noticed that the project plugin is missing as KF5ThreadWeaver and KF5NewStuff seem to be disabled.

Is there a reason for this?
I can't remember to have issues with them on Windows, but I might be wrong.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com