Binary-Factory question

Hannah von Reth hannah at von-reth.de
Thu Mar 21 08:42:06 GMT 2019

Hi Christoph,
Its probably a missing dependency, either the dependency is not specified in the blueprint, or some required files are blacklisted.

Running with

QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1

Will probably tell you more.
Windows Gui applications usually don't print to the console, so https://github.com/CobaltFusion/DebugViewPP might help you to get the output.