Is it possible to use craft on Windows 8.1 (or 7)?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Dec 31 18:47:30 GMT 2019

On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 06:56:48 +1300
Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Out of curiosity Thomas, what in particular are you packaging?

That was the wrong word, actually, just installing an updated
development environment (rkward and its dependencies). Although, yes,
this is, because I hope to create a new release, soonish.

> I only ask because i've noticed that the stable Kdenlive installer we
> distribute on download.kde.org isn't signed by us, which means it
> isn't produced by the Binary Factory (yet a substantial number of the
> files within it are, meaning they come from our cache).
>
> Is there any reason for rebuilding Kdenlive yourself?

RKWard not Kdenlive. The plan is to use binary-factory-built packages,
indeed, for the next release. However for testing and fixing things,
it's obviously a good thing not to have to wait for the binary factory.

Regards
Thomas