Is it possible to use craft on Windows 8.1 (or 7)?

Hannah von Reth hannah at von-reth.de
Tue Dec 31 10:02:06 GMT 2019

Hi,

I can investigate but if it's just a vm how about upgrading.
Regarding Windows 7 it's eol and we cant practically support it.
To rebuild kshimgen  call craft -i --no-cache kshimgen and then reinstall cmake etc.

After a longer break without updating the craft root I'd also recommend to start fresh.

If it's a dependency issue you could investigate by using dependenciesgui on a generated Shim wich is installed by the dependencies blueprint.

Cheers,
Hannah
Sent from my iPhone