Okular building help request

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Sat Mar 5 01:47:08 UTC 2016

Fantastic, I now having a working Okular under Windows - version 1.0.0
using KDE frameworks 5.20.0. For some reason the plugin loader was
looking for a file called okularpart.dll instead of libokularpart.dll. I
haven't found the cause of this, but just made a work-around by renaming
the installed library.

So, where to from here - should I log a bug report?

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers,
Jonathan