Okular building help request

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Mar 5 16:05:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 12:47:08 +1100
Jonathan Schultz <jonathan at imatix.com> wrote:
> Fantastic, I now having a working Okular under Windows - version
> 1.0.0 using KDE frameworks 5.20.0. For some reason the plugin loader
> was looking for a file called okularpart.dll instead of
> libokularpart.dll. I haven't found the cause of this, but just made a
> work-around by renaming the installed library.
>
> So, where to from here - should I log a bug report?

Considering that some of the workarounds do not quite look right, I'd
say, yes, a bug-report (or mail to okular-devel at kde.org) will be the
next step. Of course, make sure to include all relevant information on
what did and did not work for you, as possible, so the okular folks
will not need to do too much experimenting, themselves.

Regards
Thomas