Some bugs i have encountered

Patrick Scelzo finalserafin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:38:14 UTC 2013

Hello, this is some bugs that i have encountered with kde for windows.

On a windows 7 x64 it is impossible to change language application (even
with kde-i10-XX installed)

On a windows xp SP3, no problem to change language application, but kpat
crash on startup (kpat don't crash on my windows 7 system)

All this bug was constated on a clean install of kde for windows with the
last version (4_8)

Are this bug know ? If they are know, is there a workaround ? How can i
help the kde windows team to resolve these bugs ?

(Sorry for my bad english, my mothertoungue if french)

--
Scelzo Patrick Jean
Entreprise de programmation informatique Exostum

"Final Sérafin"