Applications can't start anymore !

Patrick Gelin gelinp.listes at free.fr
Tue Aug 28 18:18:34 UTC 2012

In the post processing step the installer uses some command line
applications from the KDE installation (update-mine-database,
kbuildsycoca and kwinstartmenu), which may fail as described.
> It may help to enter the bin dir of the KDE installation an run
>
> update-mine-database <kde-install-root>/share/mime
> kbuildsycoca4  --noincremental
> kwinstartmenu --remove
> kwinstartmenu --install

I tried this comands below, but no result, the KDE menu is not. I tried
depensi walker to look dll but I don't know what dll is the problem, and
there is so much.... Could you please tell me what is the executable I
have to run in order to start kmymoney ? Is it simply kmymoney.exe, and
if so I can tell you it deosn't start... Is there any log file to look
into ?

Thank you for your help.
Patrick