kde-for-Windows: snapshot doesn't work

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Fri Aug 17 16:00:34 UTC 2012

Good day.  I was referred to this group by the kde at mail.kde.org folks,
after I posted the following message to their list.

Title says it: after marking a rectangular area, it is apparently not
possible to hit ENTER and proceed with copying the picture.
If there is some sort of fix or work-around, I'd like to know.  I have
the program installed on Win 7 Pro with all the latest updates from
Microsoft. Not only is it not possible to save the view, it is not
possible to get out of the program at all; I had to restart the system.
Thanx for any advice or assistance.  --doug