[Openexr-devel] cmake for openexr

Derek Gerstmann derek.gerstmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:26:06 UTC 2012

[piotr]-

Yes, but they are out of date and fail to copy over header files for the install.

I filed an issue a while back, and mentioned it on the list:
https://github.com/openexr/openexr/issues/27

Looks like 'nyue' ran into the same thing too:
https://github.com/openexr/openexr/pull/28

Also, the build assumes all the sub projects folders *IlmBase", "Iex", "Imath" are in the include path, which means passing setting up a CFLAGS=-I for all subfolders in the git repo in order to build.

Hope that helps.  Best regards.

-[dg]

Derek Gerstmann, PhD Student
The University of Western Australia (UWA)

w: http://local.ivec.uwa.edu.au/~derek
e: derek.gerstmann [at] icrar.org