Problems with kde translation pt_BR

Jacson Rodrigues jacsonrcsilva at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:48:08 UTC 2012

Hello,
      I am having a problem to install the l10n (Portuguese_Brazil) package.
      I've downloaded the official installer and it didn't show me the
package kde-l10n-pt_BR. Then I created a repository at a sub-domain of my
site (http://repo.jeiks.net/kde) and I created this link:
      kde4-l10n-ptbr-4.8.0-bin.tar.bz2 -> kde4-l10n-pt_BR-4.8.0-bin.tar.bz2
      After this, the installer shows me the option to install this
package. But, after the installation, the Portuguese Brazilian translation
didnt works. =/
      At this point, I tried to change all the file names inside this l10n
file, changing all from pt_BR to ptbr, but it didn't work too.
      Unfortunately, I didnt have time to open the code and help you more.
=/
      Could you help us? I am professor and I am using kturtle in Logic
discipline.

Thank you.

--
Jacson R. C. Silva