KDE SC 4.7.0 binaries available on Windows

loerzi at gmx.net loerzi at gmx.net
Sun Sep 4 10:38:05 UTC 2011

Hello Patrick, hello KDE-Windows team,

thank you very much for the new release !!!

I'm very excited because i want to use digikam on windows and now I get the latest version of digikam :-)
I completely cleaned my system (Windows 7 64 bit) from any old KDE/digikam installation and took the latest version of the kde-windows-installer (0.9.9), selected MingW64 and only digikam.

The download and installation went well without any errors.

But if I start digikam I got the error

The program couldn't be started, because libgomp-1.dll is missing on the computer.

Which package/app do I have to install additionally to get digikam running?
Or could you add the missing dependency to avoid the error?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------