KDE SC 4.7.0 binaries available on Windows

Vláďa vladovi at atlas.cz
Sat Sep 3 09:53:28 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

could you advice please, which compiler should I choose? There is MinGW
4 and MSVC 2010. What is the difference for me as an end user?

Thanks,
Vladimir

P.S. I'm a programmer, so I know what is a compiler and I know these
two. But I'm curious if one of the builds is a better choice over the
other one for an end user.