Testing Libical on Windows for the next release

Romain Pokrzywka romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com
Wed Jun 22 18:56:07 CEST 2011

Hey Allen,

I can give it a try for you! Just post a tarball on the list or send it to me directly.

Regarding the "make test" crashes I remember running it a while ago when I was fixing small things in libical, and iirc
it's just caused by a missing path for test files, which you can fix by setting an environment variable I think.
Afterwards the tests were fine. I can double check this too, but at least it sounds familiar, and once this was fixed
the tests ran fine.

Cheers
Romain

Romain Pokrzywka | romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com | Senior Qt Software Engineer & Trainer