Installer 0.9.8-1 not working

Ronald Fischer ynnor at mm.st
Mon Jul 25 16:55:55 CEST 2011

The installer is not able to connect to the Internet, and hence can't
download the mirror list.

I've tried the options "Use IE" settings, and "Directly connect to the
Internet", but neither worked.

However I have no problem accessing the Internet (in particular KDE's
mirror list) manually using, for example, IE.

Operating system is: Windows 7.

I would like to download the necessary software manually and install
them from a local directory, but on the KDE Windows download page
(http://windows.kde.org/download.php), I see ONLY the installer, but
nothing else. Do I have to download the remaining KDE software from a
different website?

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronaldf at eml.cc>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,