kdelibs compilation issue on W7

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 11:29:27 CEST 2011

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your answer! I have reinstalled last night everything
from scratch with a little bit more experience. I did not mix the
build types this time. I also tried to remove the previous KDE
installation that happened by the graphical installer.

It now seems to work fine. I could install qt, kdelibs and the gluon
build also went fine after installing its dependencies.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp