automoc4 crash, where does N:\lib path comes from, and kdewind for msvc

Николай Шафоростов shafff at ukr.net
Sun Feb 20 13:45:01 CET 2011

Hi all.

I decided to build filelight and lokalize on win xp using msvc 2010 compiled packages of KDE 4.5 (installed via kdewin installer).

first i had to build (latest git version of) automoc4 on my own. i did so, but it crashed.
i colved this be commenting out
    cerr(stderr), cout(stdout),
line.

does anyone have this issue? should i commit the fix embraced into ifdef Q_WS_WIN ?

then during cmake stage for kdeutils it didnt want to find kdewin library because in FindKDEWin.cmake contains these lines:
    if (MSVC_IDE )
        set (LIBRARY_NAME "kdewind")
    endif (MSVC_IDE)

and now when i finally compile kdeutils it tries to link with N:\lib\kdewin.lib,
althoug i dont have this drive on my pc. where does it take this path?