News from Kontact Enterprise

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 18 15:45:42 CET 2011

Am Freitag, 18. Februar 2011 15:07:26 schrieb Andre Heinecke:
> > Do we have a timeline as to how and when the project will be started ?

> I've already started,

> My current aim for time is that we have some sucessfully built packages by
> the end of next week but there might be distractions as always.

Just to avoid confusion: This is a very little project just to get one new
single Kontact Desktop installer for windows. We hope to be done before CeBit.
Then we can evaluate the status and use it to show the possibilities with the
aim to find more funding.

As we are doing this as Kolab Systems development partner the resulting
alpha/beta package will have some Kolab Systems branding on it.
Naturally the improvements will be fully done as part of the KDE for windows
initiative. :)

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.