News from Kontact Enterprise

Romain Pokrzywka romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com
Thu Feb 17 18:53:03 CET 2011

Great news !

I'm gonna try to be part of the effort, either profesionally as part of KDAB or personally as part of the KDE-Windows
team.

I like the idea of using the same approach as with Komo/WinCE. Also, we've learned a lot regarding performance during
that phase, for example regarding Akonadi, so I'm sure it'll be benefitial on the desktop too.

Do we have a timeline as to how and when the project will be started ?
Romain

--
Romain Pokrzywka | romain.pokrzywka at kdab.com | Senior Qt Software Engineer & Trainer