turning on digiKam + kipi-plugins in windows packages compilation...

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:26:10 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> BTW: Nightly builds needs also a maintainer - by default it is an
>>> automated process, but the last release is from September 30, 2010, so
>>> there must be something broken.

The problem of the nightly build must be fixed by someone who has
access to the system and knows it. Last night I've made an update to
my MSVC sandbox and everything from the base tools to kmymoney
compiled just fine so the issue must be in the build system.

> I'm that other 3rd party developers as Christian with KMyMoney can
> contribute to a coding sprint.

I would be glad to help on the KDE on Windows project with what I can,
I just haven't got to know the project that well to know my way around
to fix issues like the nightly build.

Regards,
Cristian