turning on digiKam + kipi-plugins in windows packages compilation...

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Oct 28 09:38:04 CEST 2010

Am 28.10.2010 09:26, schrieb Cristian Oneţ:
> The problem of the nightly build must be fixed by someone who has
> access to the system and knows it. Last night I've made an update to
> my MSVC sandbox and everything from the base tools to kmymoney
> compiled just fine so the issue must be in the build system.
I guess this to.
>> I'm that other 3rd party developers as Christian with KMyMoney can
>> contribute to a coding sprint.
> I would be glad to help on the KDE on Windows project with what I can,
> I just haven't got to know the project that well to know my way around
> to fix issues like the nightly build.
The nightly builds are made on the winbuild.kde.org server which is
hosted by nokia in Berlin.
The build part on the server is located in the server subdir of emerge
see http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/server/
Patrick Spendrin knows the passwort for the kde user of the winbuild
server, under which the buildsystem is running

Regards