Empty Applications List!

M. Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmx.com
Sun Oct 11 08:05:52 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I tried to download (only download) KDE by using Windows installer
version 0.9.6 on Windows 2000 but after getting list of files the
installer didn't show my any application in packages list. I tried to
use both types End-user and Packager but nothing changed! I tried to
change compiler package MinGW, MinGW4 and VS but nothing changed too!!!!

what's wrong?

By the way, I'm wondering why KDE windows installer uses flat text files
for its configuration while it's easy to use embedded database such as
SQLite?

-----
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi