how to install software, specifically kmymoney?

Hel M helwitch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:37:29 CEST 2009

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I've googled this list's archives and
read through the FAQ, and just can not find instructions on how to install
non-KDE software in kde4win. I'm in windows vista ult, 64 bit, and want to
install kmymoney. I've got kde installed and working great, all the apps I
installed at installation are working fine. I just can't find how to install
other apps. I've got the kmymoney source tar.bz2 file. Is there a FAQ/wiki
page I missed?