DistributionBasedBuild (was: Re: qt 4.5 emerge problem)

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at kde.ru
Mon Mar 16 23:47:15 CET 2009

On Tuesday 17 of March 2009 00:32:52 Ralf Habacker wrote:
> You you have used the following howto
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/DistributionBasedBuild
> ?
I never seen links to it, but yes, that's essentially what I've done.

Additionally i put env setuping commands into kdebuildenv.bat file:
@echo off
call "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2\SetEnv.Bat" /RETAIL
call "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86
set PATH=D:\KDE\bin;%PATH%;D:\KDE\lib;

which I then call via another local (i.e. in kdelibs source dir) bat file:
call ..\kdebuildenv.bat
cd build