qt 4.5 emerge problem

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Mar 16 23:32:52 CET 2009

Nick Shaforostoff schrieb:
> On Monday 16 of March 2009 23:25:28 Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Any idea how to fix issue 1, 3 and 4 ?
>>
> not exactly the solution, but I'd just like to mention that
> I successfully compiled my project (lokalize) using kdewin-installer-provided dev packages.
>
> It is significantly faster than compiling everything on your own
> (also nmake doesn't have -j option).

You you have used the following howto
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/DistributionBasedBuild
?

> Maybe we should add this way of compilation
> to a recommended list at http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows
> ?

feel free to add the above mentioned page.
> For those who need kdelibs from trunk kdewin-installer packagers could provide updated dependencies only.
>
> By the way I successfully compiled kdebindings/krosspython.dll
does it work ? I remember that some month ago I compiled krosspython.dll
for parley, but it wasn't able to run parleys python scripts for unknown
reasons