qt 4.5 emerge problem

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at kde.ru
Mon Mar 16 22:45:51 CET 2009

On Monday 16 of March 2009 23:25:28 Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Any idea how to fix issue 1, 3 and 4 ?
not exactly the solution, but I'd just like to mention that
I successfully compiled my project (lokalize) using kdewin-installer-provided dev packages.

It is significantly faster than compiling everything on your own
(also nmake doesn't have -j option).
Maybe we should add this way of compilation to a recommended list at
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows
?
For those who need kdelibs from trunk
kdewin-installer packagers could provide updated dependencies only.

By the way I successfully compiled kdebindings/krosspython.dll and the beinaries are available from
http://youonlylivetwice.info/lokalize/winlokalize-trunk.7z