MSVC 2008

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Mar 13 09:54:53 CET 2009

2009/3/13 Zeke Conner <xzekex at live.co.uk>:
> When will there be binaries for MSVC 2008? 2005 is quite old eh? And I
> already have 2008 installed and dun feel like going through the hassle of
> 2005 which I've already tried to before and it was just annoying.

MSVC2005 and MSVC2008 are ABI-compatible, so you do not need special
binaries, as Christian said.

However, if you want to build your own binaries for MSVC2008, it's
easy: you just need to set KDECOMPILER=msvc2008 in kdesettings.bat.
It's been there for at least six months.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org