MSVC 2008

Michael Seydl michael.seydl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:25:30 CET 2009

Well you could use 2008 with 2005 binaries or link libraries, but i'd
disregard mixing because of memory allocation problems, broken runtime
checks and several other strange stuff that might happen when mixing
runtimes.

Regardless, I successed building all deps and kdesupport from the
scratch, it's not that much of a hussle.

So good luck to you and let us know how it turned out.

Mike