some glitches and issues updating to 4.2 RC

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:04:57 CET 2009

It seems there is a regression in kopete, I can't access ICQ protocol,
msn entry is not there but jabber entry is in the list (however both
do not work nor previously neither now).
Kate open/save dialogs (not mswindows native) crashes when selecting
network folder.
SSH initial support is still unusable :(
another regression: can't copy/paste files from/to network FTP
folders. ( this one is since 4.1.80 )