noob

doom angel doomangel.gr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:43:14 CEST 2008

thanx for your response my friend
i will add a check if kde is already installed, or popup a warning before
the installation.
just a quick questions, what is the usage of depends.exe? depends.exe
/dolphin.exe or something?
is it possible to open the source with visual studio and compile it
partialy?
sorry if my questions are annoying, i just want to find a way to fill the
gap between kde and windows.
thanx again to all of you