noob

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Oct 23 09:34:59 CEST 2008

doom angel said the following, On 2008-10-20 16:03:
> Sorry, my english are bad
>
> I have created a small program that changes the default icons of windows
> vista to the ones from the oxygen project, additionally it also adds the KDE
> 4 Wallpapers. It would be nice if along with these visual elements of KDE 4
> i could add some applications as well, like i told many time the dolphin, so
> my question is, what is the minimum set of files that needed by dolphin to
> get it to work without installing the entire package?the same about amarok
> or konqueror.

You can either 1) run depends.exe and see the runtime dependencies, or 2) look
at the package dependencies and CMake files.

Note that your custom 'distribution', if planned not enough carefully, can
easily be in runtime conflict with the KDE on Windows installation, on the
same machine.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
  Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi.pl/en, http://www.koffice.org/kexi)