Proposal: reenable --style for all targets

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Nov 12 22:06:09 CET 2008

Hi,
Aaron's commit says
"only set the style when we're on x11; let Qt handle the style and palette
selection on the other systems.
if people wish to change the style of Qt apps on those platforms, they can use
qtconfig"

-> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=664813

But from http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qtconfig.html:

"qtconfig is available on X11 platforms and should be installed alongside the
other tools supplied with Qt."

Moreover I, and possibly others, rather need the quick --style option during
the development for various style/appearance-related tests on the non-X11 targets.

My proposal is to revert the r664813 for kapplication.cpp.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
  Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi.pl/en, http://www.koffice.org/kexi)