Windows menu

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Thu Jun 12 04:22:22 CEST 2008

Hi all.

It's again Windows menu that annoys me. I'm using Russian version of KDE
on Windows (i mean, with russian l10n pack, of course). And Start menu
is also in Russian for me. I didn't translate it myself, just added some
missing icons to some shortcuts. So, it seems pretty common menu. But
the fact is - sometimes something creates the same submenu entries in
english! Sometimes it's just one menu entry, and more often it's whole
Start menu that replicated in english :(
And the only thing i can do - just delete those entries. I can't really
understand the source of that strange behavior, but i'll keep hunting on
this bug... =(