Nothing with kde-installer.

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Thu Jun 12 02:42:30 CEST 2008

Jadot, Serge пишет:
> Hi all,
> I got kdewin-installer-gui-0.9.2.exe but the "Download server" list is empty
> (unless if I add url).
> The list of package remain also empty even if the file config.txt exist at
> the url added.
> I'm on XP pro.
> Thx for your help.
> --
> Serge

Hi, Serge.
I think everyone have the same problem. But the fact is - just before
that the list of servers contained servers from all countries, there
were at least 20! Though, they were all empty. But then they
dissappeared. I asked on #kde-windows and they said it's due to oncoming
KDE4 beta2. I think they are going to make a surprise to us =)
Well, just wait a bit and grab the new beta2 in all it's beauty =)

Bye.