Bad installer?

Lavacano Volblaster themaestroofemail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:00:18 CET 2008

Hello.

Recently I reinstalled XP on the XP box (falling apart at the seams
again, that's Microsoft for you.), and downloaded KDE Windows install
0.8.5. I tried to install with it, and it went psycho.

First it hung whilst installing a package. Then when I killed the
process and tried again from where it left off, it refused to do
anything but let me click cancel. I discovered a few weeks after that
though I clicked cancel and (supposedly) terminated the install, it
remained a running process.

Did something go horribly wrong when the installer was made, or did I
just get a bad download?

--
No purchase necessary. Product received may vary from
items on your holiday wish list. All code is licensed

  *

These files are licensed under the Give Me All Your
Money License.