Bad installer?

Lavacano Volblaster themaestroofemail at
Wed Jan 23 06:00:18 CET 2008

Recently I reinstalled XP on the XP box (falling apart at the seams
again, that's Microsoft for you.), and downloaded KDE Windows install
0.8.5. I tried to install with it, and it went psycho.

First it hung whilst installing a package. Then when I killed the
process and tried again from where it left off, it refused to do
anything but let me click cancel. I discovered a few weeks after that
though I clicked cancel and (supposedly) terminated the install, it
remained a running process.

Did something go horribly wrong when the installer was made, or did I
just get a bad download?

No purchase necessary. Product received may vary from
items on your holiday wish list. All code is licensed
under the GPL except for files that match the following
wildcard string:

These files are licensed under the Give Me All Your
Money License.