problem fixed; bad libdbus-1.dll?

Clinton Reddekop clinton.reddekop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:18:39 CET 2008

Hello,

Ok, I tried rebuilding from scratch again, first 'emerge mingw' then 'emerge
win32libs' then 'emerge kdeedu' - but the "Runtime Error!" was still there.
Then did 'emerge --unmerge win32libs' then 'emerge win32libs' and the
"Runtime Error!" was still there.  Finally, I did 'emerge --unmerge
dbus-src' and then 'emerge dbus-src' and that fixed the "Runtime Error!"
problem.

Thanks,
Clint