Problem with kdewin-installer-gui-0.9.2-4 and oggcodecs.

Piotr Pełzowski piotr at pelzowski.eu
Thu Aug 14 17:48:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

With current installer there is available a new package: oggcodecs. During
installation a README/LICENCE window popups. However on my pc (WXP) this
licence window was automatically opened under kdewin installer window.

The result was unimpressive.  For me it seemed that kdewin installer has
"stopped" during installation at 70% progress. I waited 5 minutes, aborted
kdewin installer and then I saw this readme/licence window... ups.

Maybe this oggcodecs window could be hidden and accepted automatically?

Another problem with current installer: After aborting installation I wanted
to restart it and finish installation of remaining 3-4 packages.  However it
is not possible, one can't continue installation after aborting former. I
had to remove kde and install all packages again.

pozdrawiam/regards,
Piotr Pełzowski