kde3.5 msvc2005 question

Pike Man pikeman at pikeman.sytes.net
Thu May 10 16:19:27 CEST 2007

Thank you, I understand what you said below about the .ui files below now.
My problem is specific to this kaboutdialog.moc:

1) why OBJMOC = moc\kaboutdialog.moc was inserted?

2) why this line insist on generating .moc from .cpp?

moc\kaboutdialog.moc: $(MOC) kaboutdialog.cpp
$(MOC) kaboutdialog.cpp -o moc\kaboutdialog.moc

Is there anything special about the kaboutdialog.h and kaboutdialog.cpp
file?

do you see it in your kdeui/Makefile or it is my specific problem?

thank you!