kde3.5 msvc2005 question

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu May 10 16:36:09 CEST 2007

Pike Man said the following, On 2007-05-10 16:19:
> Thank you, I understand what you said below about the .ui files below now.
> My problem is specific to this kaboutdialog.moc:
>
> 1) why OBJMOC = moc\kaboutdialog.moc was inserted?
>
> 2) why this line insist on generating .moc from .cpp?
>
> moc\kaboutdialog.moc: $(MOC) kaboutdialog.cpp
> $(MOC) kaboutdialog.cpp -o moc\kaboutdialog.moc
>
> Is there anything special about the kaboutdialog.h and kaboutdialog.cpp
> file?

Looks like this is a minor bug in qmake: there is Q_OBJECT used so qmake
"thinks" the .cpp file should generate moc_* file. Even if there is the
following used to avoid the problem:

#if 0
//MOC_SKIP_BEGIN

> do you see it in your kdeui/Makefile or it is my specific problem?

Yes I can see it.
Is there a compile error because of this?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek