buildsystem for kde on windows

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Mon Mar 12 18:22:34 CET 2007

Hi Holger,
finally someone is stepping up with something like this. I have been restrained from trying to get this to build on
win32 exactly because of this:
> the situation as it is now does not really scale, as many of us are fighting
> with the same problems over and over again, instead of being able to "start
> with real work", like fix problem in the kde tests.

Strange enough I hear no cheers for someone stepping up to solve this by contributing some code. I have no time to try
it right now as I'm learning for an important exam. But surely someone else has?
regards, marcel