kdepim - gpgme & korganizer

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sun Mar 11 22:21:15 CET 2007

Hi folks,

well my previous diffs were somewhat screwed :-) Today, I took a while
and worked a little bit on kdepims.

At http://www.realtime.sk/~stromek/kde there is a diff (this time well
generated :) for kdepims. Issues I worked on:

- kdepim compilable as a whole without errors
- all projects that cannot compile under win32, at the present, are enclosed in
  conditional "if (require_win32_port)" to be removed from the compilation.
- I defined "if (require_win32_port)" to not confuse with possible "if
  (not win32)" which may be used to filter out parts not intended for
  win32 at all.
- to compile korganizer, you are going to need gpgme libraries (downloadable at the
  same address). i don't understand gpgme and i just compiled it
  with default settings so maybe it is not working but that's not
  important for compilation and statup of compiled applications.
- path of gpgme lookup is hardcoded to "C:\gpgme" in FindGpgme.cmake.

Have a nice time with compiling and running korganizer. cu

--
Stromek