Stand alone Konqueror browser

Andreas Baitis abaitis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:00:54 CET 2007

Thanks for the info Ralf,

As a web developer that uses Konqueror allot, I'm very happy to see that some
progress is being made toward getting KDE apps running under windows.

I think KDE and Linux in general would do very well having Konqueror running
on Windows. I consider it to be the best browser out there, and it would be a
great ambassador for OSS.

While I have php/javascript programming experience, I have no C/C++
experience, is there anything I can do to help the project along?

Andreas